Ten Commandments. Only for cats.
As little as he was, he knew how to steal your heart. Those sad green eyes, asking for attention. At first he was so shy. But, was he really? I used to think so, but know that we are together for six months I often wonder.
Fir so shiny, black and white. He knows he is beautiful. So proud and sure of himself. He knows what he wants and he knows how to get it. At first everything seems so cute. Playing with the water in the sink. No problem, let him play. Everything is wet. The floors and the couch. At first it was funny. But somehow it is not funny anymore, and he knows it. Especially when the floors have just been washed. That is his favorite time to play in the sink. Of course, this way he leaves his paw marks over the freshly washed floors.
Doing the wash, you have to be very careful. One day I ended up throwing the wash on the cat. Can you imagine seeing your cloths moving before the washing machine is turned on. Yep, that was the cat. Luckily I saw this on time. There is something very mysterious when it comes to the behavior of a cat. I can’t totally understand it. I know it is just a cute little cat. But, somehow I cannot seem to stop thinking, he knows more than I can imagine. How does a cat think?
Well as a cat I will put it this way. We also have 10 commandments. It is fun to aggravate the keepers. It is fun to make them angry. “Don’t walk in front of my feet!” She will complain. The cat thinks: ” Ha! She don’t like that, I am doing it anyway.” It is hard for her to keep cool when the cat keeps teasing like that. But, as a cat you think the people don’t realize you are so smart. Here are some simple ways to get attention:
1) The kitty litter is dirty? Throw out the dirt. Run it through the whole house, so they know it should be cleaned.
2) They don’t see you? No problem, walk in front of them until they trip over you.
3) The keeper is still a sleep? This is easy. It starts in the morning. When she does not wake up before eight. Wake her up. Jump on the bed, jump on her stomach. Start meowing and clawing in her sheets. If that does not help, start throwing things off the table. That is fun! Make sure you make a lot of noise. That will get her attention.
4) The food does not taste good enough? Start wiping it away with your paws. Make sure the bowl falls upside down. This way the keeper has to clean up the floor. They don’t like that. But! Don’t do this to often, or she won’t give you any food the whole day. That is not fun either.
5) You want something other than cat food? When there are people around eating yummy foods, stare at them. Deep intense. Keep it up, that usually helps you get some too. If it does not, start cuddling them, puring, as if you enjoy it. They think you are so cute, of course you are, but your hungry too.
6) When you get left alone at home the whole day? Punish them! It is as easy as that. Throw there shoes around the house, see if there are some cloths hanging around that you can put your claws in. Things left on the table, throw it on the floor. It is fun and the reaction when the keeper comes home it is fantastic.
7) You want to be loved? Jump on her lap. Even when she is busy. No problem, as a cat you are the most important, don’t forget that. Very important. Because you are so cute, she will cuddle with you and that will feel so good. When she stops, just let her know you are still there. Look at her with your pure sad eyes. If that does not help, put your claws in her lap!
8) Don’t want to play anymore? These humans think we don’t know the difference between a real mouse or a stuffed one. They are so stupid. Anyway to make them happy, just play along for a couple of minutes. When you don’t want to play anymore, grab the keepers hand, not the stuffed mouse. That usually does the trick.
9) Want to be left alone, just to have a nice nape? Climb behind a cabinet. Go somewhere they can’t see you. When they call out your name, don’t meow. When they go looking for you outside, let them look. Only come out when you want too.
10) Feeling down? Always remember, you are the boss! The King of the house. Don’t let these humans know you are smart!
This is how a cat should behave. Remember these commandments and life will be grate for you. Don’t worry about what people think. They don’t know what they think anyway. As long as they feed you, don’t worry about it.
There are many other points that one can think of because cats are much more stubborn in nature compared to dogs and it is a hard time managing their tantrums as pets which if you want to learn about you can always read more here at this website titled ‘cats life’.